...LiFe iS BeauTifuL...

There are lots of beautiful things around us. It's just a matter of how we see it and whether we're able to realize it. In life, of course there are always some ups and downs. However, I believe, that even in the most difficult situation, there's always a beautiful thing.. As wise people say, "Everything happens for a reason".

Saturday, March 19, 2011

This is what we call "BUNGAI TERUNG"


Totaly finish 100%


The 1st stage :)


Feel the Pain arrgghh.......

Finally i got my own tattoo now. This is what we call "Iban Traditional Tattoo" now i got it on both of my sholder. First impression i told that making tatto is pain, but i dont thing make a tattoo is pain it just like we eat a rice hehe...This is my 1st tattto it call "Bungai Terung". Thankz to my friends Jimmy coz make this beautiful tattoo for me. Now i'm iban gys who have a tattoo "Bungai Terung" on my sholder hahahaha.....Im proud to be a Sarawakian and Iban gys..Next time i will make my 2nd tattoo on my leg. when i see the tattoo machine it was make my heart trob hehe, i thing that i can't make it..so finally i got it and finish make a tattoo on both of my sholder yahoo.... :)

3 comments:

  1. DAYANG:erm x la mahal gilak just 150 kwan i molah di kch..kt ruai bar...
    suessy: hahaha thankz...

    ReplyDelete